Libby Pratt

Life on a French Farm

mardi, mai 16, 2006

So Much for Abstinence Programs

I've reached a new milestone in my life. Unprodded, I told the Progeny that he and his girlfriend can share a bedroom when they're here this summer.

Progressive mother that I am, I just hope I don't hear any, shall we say, disturbing noises coming out of that room.

I have a funny feeling that hearing your kid have sex is like hearing your parents have sex. I've never experienced either event, but I reckon that the sensation is similar to hearing someone scrape their fingernails across a blackboard while you're in the middle of vomiting into a toilet.

2 Comments:

At mai 23, 2006 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

i registered a poignant and hilarious comment ou est ?

 
At mai 30, 2006 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Libby, I've been checking back every day, and am now getting concerned. If you are okay and just wish to end this trial of blogging, then post to that effect. You do have fans, and if they are anything like me, they are concerned - about Beau, Antoniette, Libby, Les troupes, Craig and everyone. Please let your fans know that you are okay.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home