Libby Pratt

Life on a French Farm

dimanche, janvier 29, 2006

This afternoon, I was doing my cuddle therapy* with Beau, when Blanche, in what I now interpret as a jealous fit of rage, grabbed my knit cap and ripped it off of my head.

When I left the bergerie and was closing the gate, I saw Beau nuzzling Blanche's face, and Blanche was nuzzling back . . .so I interpreted her act of hostility as a sign that I need to stay away from her man.

*As you may recall, I spend time hugging and petting Beau every time I'm around him so that he views me as a trusted friend and I'll be able to control him when his football sized testicles kick into gear . . . which, according to his breeder, should be any day now.

1 Comments:

At février 08, 2006 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Libby,

Just stopped by to see Blanche. My god, football sized testicles?

As an old beau used to say, "anything with tentacles, tires or testicles is trouble"

Sgt Mark-a-lot

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home