Libby Pratt

Life on a French Farm

vendredi, février 24, 2006

The Best Exercise . . . .

Recently, I've been taking my walks wearing a backpack filled with weights. Today I walked six miles with seventeen pounds . . .up two major hills.

I wish I would have discovered this mode of exercise earlier in my life . . .it has to be the most EFFICIENT way of exercizing and toning your heart and body . . .the weight just falls off. I much prefer it to running, and the toning results are much better than with running.


1 Comments:

At février 25, 2006 9:21 AM, Blogger Libby said...

Durrati, My French hasn't progressed enough for me to know any of the "impolite" words . . .so my friends and neighbors here all think that I'm exceedingly polite and formal! If only they knew the truth . . .

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home